Support The Bama By Distance Society
The Bama By Distance Society (BBDS), the Annual Fund for the College for the College of Continuing Studies, plays an important role in supporting our students no matter where they are in the world. Gifts to BBDS have an immediate and significant impact. Funds are used to help bridge the gap between access to quality education and financial need through scholarships and support, as well as increasing opportunities to deliver dynamic programs to wider audiences. All Bama By Distance alumni and supporters are invited to participate in the Bama By Distance Society. Join by clicking the button below. The BBDS fund will auto-populate on the giving page.
Membership in the Bama By Distance Society is $50 annually and includes the following benefits:
- Be the first to know what’s going on in the college with communications just for Bama By Distance supporters
- Earn recognition in our annual report
- Receive an invitation to the College of Continuing Studies Homecoming Tailgate
- Get 10% off select online professional development, training or certification programs
- Free admission to the Paul W. Bryant Museum
Additional support for the College of Continuing Studies
Should you wish to make a bigger impact, here is an example of what an extra donation to the Bama By Distance Society can do:
- A donation of $100 lets Bama By Distance waive the course fees for a student
- A gift of $250 allows Bama By Distance to ensure courses are accessible for students with disability accommodations
- For $500 Bama By Distance can provide a one-credit-hour scholarship to a student
- With a gift of $1,000 Bama By Distance can offer a free three-credit-hour Bama By Distance course to a current or prospective student
- A gift of $1,500 provides a tuition scholarship and books for one student
For an impact that will last forever, a gift of $15,000 or more to an endowed fund provides you with the opportunity to name a space in University Hall. Or, create your own scholarship or program endowment with a gift starting at $25,000, which may be pledged over a period of time.
To request more information about the scholarship or program endowment, please contact the College of Continuing Studies at email@example.com.